It's a Wonderful Life
They weren't very happy about my little sign
...but I think I won them over in the end!
Scary warriors, glad you made piece with them!
Can I just say...I don't know how many of us have wished we could hold an axe to Kyle! j/k Cool pics, he's quite the traveller.
Looks like typical Kyle!
HOW IN THE HECK DID KYLE NOT DIE IN CHINA??i am surprised he lived!if i was chinese, i think i would bring on the wrath!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Scary warriors, glad you made piece with them!
Can I just say...I don't know how many of us have wished we could hold an axe to Kyle! j/k Cool pics, he's quite the traveller.
Looks like typical Kyle!
HOW IN THE HECK DID KYLE NOT DIE IN CHINA??
i am surprised he lived!
if i was chinese, i think i would bring on the wrath!
Post a Comment