Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chipped Tooth!


We are having a fun first week of school. The kids are still hating that summer is over. They are getting homework everyday and don't like getting up early. We had finally reached Friday! They can sleep in on Saturday! I get a call from the nurse at Sunset Elementary telling me that Zachary is okay but he fell on the playground and chipped his tooth. It was 3:30 in the afternoon and the dentist office is closed, so we have to wait until Monday to try to get an appointment to get it fixed. Zachary isn't in pain, other than his tooth being sensitive to hot/cold temperatures.

7 comments:

The Nashville Neely's said...

Poor Z. Hope it's not too hard to get it fixed.

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer! How's the black top, did you leave a nice dent?

Carrie and Nathan said...

Looks painful! I'm glad he's not feeling it. What a cutie...still managing to look pleasant!

Shannon Hairr said...

I'm glad that's all that happened!

Unknown said...

That is horrible! Atleast there wasn't anything worse that happened. And.. now you have a reason to call him "Chipper". I'm sure he would LOVE that. Good luck at the dentist!

Neely Fam said...

Hey both Joseph Smith and Jim Carrey have chipped teeth. Not bad company if you ask me....

-John

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Hello Richardson Fam!! I'm glad we finally found your blog! It's such an easy way to keep up with everybody! Hope Zachary and his chipped tooth are doing well!
Ash, Tony & Hudson!