Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No More Braces! Almost!



Hannah got most of her braces off today! She just has six brackets left on the bottom front teeth until she gets her retainer in two weeks. Hannah has craved peanuts, crunchy peanut butter, peanut m&m's, stride gum, movie theater popcorn, and Snickers. She has already eaten the m&m's and peanuts. Tonight she will get to feast on the things she hasn't been able to eat in a LONG TIME, except the Snickers. I think she better wait to get the bottom bracket of first for that one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!! Love the side pics very cute:) it is way to fun to change backgrounds when there are so many cute ones! The brown is very nice:)

Unknown said...

Hannah looks so pretty! I'm sure it was weird to brush her teeth this morning! I love the new background and the new pictures up too!

Carrie and Nathan said...

Hannah is beautiful! She looks so much like you, Jennifer! I haven't seen any pics of her in almost the past year...how pretty. I get the braces milestone, eat away girl! Your page is real cute. Thanks for doing this...I really enjoy it. I feel like we are more in touch. Love ya.

Carrie and Nathan said...

Thanks for your comment on my page, Tell Hannah not to worry about the southern food thing, I haven't even explored down there in Provo. If she's a dessert fan, I think UT has some of the best places ever! I know it doesn't even compare, though...embrace the differences, like fry sauce, etc...you just might like 'em.

lch said...

Holy Cow!! Hannah looks just like you aunt jennifer!! that's crazy...she looks super cute!
leah