Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag...

I have been tagged by Leah.

10 years ago:

1. I was pregnant with Zachary and having fun with the thing called morning sickness.
2. I was potty training Savannah (the easiest of my children to train)
3. I was getting settled in my new house in Texas.
4. I was taking my girls to dance lessons. (they were so cute!)
5. I was wishing that Kyle wouldn't have to travel so much.

Today's To-Do list:

1. Go walking
2. Shop for Savannah's Birthday (the big 13)
3. Laundry
4. Pick up kids from school
5. Find a gas station that actually has gas.

Favorite snacks:

1. Cheddar popcorn
2. Peanut M&M's
3. sonic drink
4. chocolate covered pretzels
5. cheese and crackers

If I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all debt
2. Move close to the beach
3. By name brand clothes
4. Go to NYC whenever... just because
5. pay for Hannah's college

I've Lived:

1. Nashville,TN
2. Parsons, TN
3. Lewisville Texas
4. Lebanon, TN
5. Nolensville,TN

Jobs:

1. nurse
2. chauffeur
3. accountant
4. Chef
5. Maid
the list goes on and on being a mom. It has been a while since I have worked outside of home.

Tag:

1. Candace
2. Carrie
3. Laurel
4. Krystin
5. Keaven

2 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Too Cute! Love the tag..will get on that in the next few days. I'll have to think about what I was doing 10 years ago! BTW, love the job's list! Made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I am so wishing you were a Millionaire right now so that you lived on IOP and we could go for a walk!!!!! I will have to think back...that is difficult sometimes.