I can't believe Hannah is a senior. She is applying for colleges and all that fun stuff. Well, on Friday October 3, Ravenwood had Senior Night for all of the senior football players, cheerleaders, chorale and band kids. We had to march out on the field before the game and then the announcer went down the line and introduced each senior escorted by their parents. I do have to say, the band underclassmen really did a good job cheering as each band senior was recognized. They put the others to shame. Hannah thought is was really weird not marching out on the field and to the stands with the band.
As usual, I forgot my camera. Kyle took a picture with his phone and we had another parent take one of all three of us. Well, Kyle is having trouble with the one of all three of us, so there is only one picture. It is of Hannah and I. Kyle says that in this picture we are making fun of someone. Never!
6 comments:
very cute.
That is such a CUTE picture. Love it. I miss y'all. Can't wait to see you. Love ya.
I can't believe Hannah is a senior either!!! Time flies!
You two are so cute! When is Graduation? We need to put it in our OUTLOOK!
OKay, I love this picture of the two of you! It's really sweet. I can't believe that Hannah is a Senior! We miss you guys and love you a lot!
Hannah is a SENIOR?????
Oh, I am aging fast. Amazing.
I am not surprised, however, by the fact that she's gorgeous. She has great genes!
Post a Comment