Savannah is playing soccer this fall. Her team name is the Kicks. They have lost 4 games and won 1 game. It has been a pretty brutal season to watch. Let's just say there are 3 girls on the team that either don't know how to kick the ball or run fast. This is the first time Savannah's team is the one losing all the games. Savannah is still enjoying soccer though. That is good. Maybe her team will be better in the spring.
In the middle of all this fun Savannah and Zachary have started the sneezing and everything that goes along with allergies. Hurry and kick in Zyrtec! I have been in bed for 2 days with a cold I guess.
Well that is it for now. Hannah had senior night on Friday and I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:
I hope you were not feeling bad on your birthday!! I think at least here a bit of both had been going around. I hate allergies!!!! I hope that this is just an earthly issue!!!!
Chris is having allergies and stuff too. I'm glad that's all it is, cause we don't need a sick baby! Hope ya'll feel better soon.
Post a Comment