Friday, January 30, 2009

My New Friend

We have had really cold weather this year. I love to walk,but I won't walk when it is in the 20's or 30's. Call me a wimp. I miss my walking/jogging. Kyle and I decided to buy this wonderful treadmill. Now I can walk and not be grumpy even when it is cold. I have a feeling this treadmill and I are going to be great friends.

5 comments:

Jan said...

I LOVE having the ability to exercise whether the weather cooperates or not. Love it that you can do that now too!!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun.

Unknown said...

How convenient! I'm glad that you could get that so you can keep being dedicated to walking. Yeah, and I'm a little jealous...

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I hate walking when it is cold and running is totally out of the question!!!! I thought I would like it better then being hot and sticky! I changed my MIND about that when I realised muscles work better warm:)

Neely Family said...

yea! I love walking on my tredmill. It always feels better to get a little exercise through out the day.