Friday, February 20, 2009

The Waiting is over...

Hannah has heard back from the school she really wanted to go to. She will get a half tuition scholarship. For her privacy I will not say which school it is. I will say that it is not close to home and it is in the western part of the US. Anyone interested in knowing what school it is, can shoot an email our way or a phone call. Sorry. I just don't want to put it on here in case someone I don't know reads this. She is very excited and she has a friend here that will be going as well. They want to room together. We are excited for Hannah, but we dread her leaving home. Sad:(

5 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Congratulations!!! I would say it's easy letting go, but I would be lying. Just find comfort in knowing she is doing what she is supposed to be doing.

lch said...

haha, i think i know where! YAY HANNAH! CONGRATS it is so exciting!

Jan said...

I want to know!! Fill me in -- yay for Hannah (although I know how much you will miss her!).

Carrie and Nathan said...

I'm so excited for y'all! Congratulations Hannah, love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome you are going to love it there Hannah and congratulations on the scholarship!!!!! Thank goodness for cell phones and IM she will be closer than you think;)