Monday, April 6, 2009

Cruel Joke

Today is the start of spring break for us.  We have been impatiently waiting for this event to occur.  We have had nice beautiful weather lately.  Sunny, in the 70's.  The kind of day that the kids don't want to spend in a classroom.  Now is the chance to enjoy the warm weather and it is hiding from us.  You know the cold weather out west?  It collided with the warm weather here, giving us storms last night.  What has followed is not fun.  Our high today is 41.  Seriously?  At least it looks like the warm weather is coming back on Wednesday, with rain of course.  I guess we will take it.  It is better than the cold. A tropical island sounds nice right now.

3 comments:

Jan said...

SO frustrating! Cruel joke is right!! But enjoy a slower week, anyhow!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I'm sorry. That's NO fun. I'll hope that it gets better sooner rather than later!

Anonymous said...

That is so frustrating!!! I hope the rest of the week turns warm and sunny for you!! We have lots of wind but it is sunny, I just hope we do not have rain during Trek!!!!