Savannah got her braces off yesterday. She is so excited! She craved gummy worms, sour patch kids, Swedish Fish, Frito's, Cheetos. and nachos. We went out to eat Mexican food last night, where she ate chips and queso while she waited for her order of nachos. I think she has now eaten everything on her list but the Cheetos. I guess I will have to work on that one. Isn't that a beautiful smile?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Savannah looks so good! You posted a lot since I last looked at everyone's blog! I'm glad that Hannah had a great birthday. I thought about her all day. I can't believe she's getting ready for college. It'll be great. Savannah's teeth are gorgeous! She's so pretty. We miss you guys so much. Will loved you singing happy birthday, by the way. Love ya!
So pretty! Now, go buy that girl some cheetos!!!!
Just in time for a food vacation or should I say a vacation with lots of food!!!!
Gorgeous. And again, I'm just trying to figure out how this happened. How does the time go so fast? She's beautiful - and looks so much like both of you.
very nice smile...
Way to go Savannah!! You look beautiful..as usual
Post a Comment