This slide show is my therapy this Mother's Day as things are changing. This song has always brought a tear to my eye. It is how I feel about being a mom. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Way to go Jennifer, making an old lady cry. I loved, loved, loved it. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being such a great daughter and mother. Happy Mothers Day back!!
Oh, my. Your mom isn't the only one with tears -- and I'm also covered with goosebumps. Beautiful.
Happy Mama's Day to you! Love you!
You made this one cry too. Especially since I'm facing my baby having a baby. You're so creative! Happy Mother's Day!
It has been fun watching Nick and Hannah grow from pre-schoolers to young adults! They have so much to look forward too this coming fall.
Oh my word, Jennifer. That is gorgeous. Your kids are gorgeous. Your family is gorgeous. Happy Mother's Day. You're a great example of what a mom should be. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I can't believe how they've grown! Going through Mom's pictures (while she's been here) has been fun and then to see this....icing on the cake. I love your family and think the world of you. Very fun to watch!
Tugging at the heart strings man. You are a great Mom because you raised such good kids. I need to take notes.
-John
Post a Comment