Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brinkley


I took Brinkley to the vet yesterday for his yearly vaccinations.  Today he is like this.  Laying around yelping.  When he walks he limps or drags his left back paw.  I just took him to the vet again.  He has to stay overnight.  He is running a 103 degree fever and they are going to watch him and try to get his fever down and give him some pain relief.  I think this is from his shots but the vet couldn't be sure. Those darn shots!  Fun, huh?

5 comments:

The Nashville Neely's said...

Poor brinkley, we hope he's okay!

Shannon Hairr said...

Oh no, poor Brinkley!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad, It is so hard when our furry family members get sick!! We hope that he has a speedy recovery!!!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I feel your pain. So hard to watch helpless doggies. So Sad :(

hydeeann said...

so sad for the puppy! at least you get to leave him at the vet overnight. wish we could do that when our kids were running fevers! not really of course. =)

saw that you accepted the invite to my blog. cool! are you not a commenter? i like dialouge so comment once in a while please! yes, i'm being a pushy old friend. in fact, i expect you to read all the posts from the last year. ;) oh not really. but i totally do that when i find a new blog. i looked all the way through yours and read a lot of it. just love catching up and getting a feel for what your life is like right now. if you do read some of the old stuff and want to comment, i'll see it because i moderate all comments on posts over 14 days old so that i don't miss them.