Friday, July 17, 2009

My hair



I was trying to get a picture of my hair since many of you have not seen it. Zachary loves to be in pictures, so just keep in mind we went through several takes before I got pictures that I would post. I do apologize that Zachary has something sticking out of his mouth. Spit? Milk Duds? Who knows?




7 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Love that boy! Love your haircut, too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute style and boy too!!!

Unknown said...

Zachary, Zachary. He's so cute! Jennifer, I love your hair! It's very flattering on you!

Jan said...

Oh, I LOVE the hair. It's perfect.

And Zachary is pretty cute too.

The Nashville Neely's said...

I've told you 100 times by now, but I really like your hair... now if only I could do short hair.

hydeeann said...

i don't know any men who like short hair! adam always thanks me for keeping mine long all these years, minus the few times i have chopped it. i just smile and think to myself, "if only he knew it was because i'm too lazy to do short hair and not because of his preference!" i did go short a few months ago and he's alright with the change. says it's like being with another woman! lol! and he know's it'll grow back and i won't get around to chopping it for another few years again.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Love the boy, love the girl, love the hair, the milk duds, not so much!