Savannah has one of her friends in her home room and her other good friend on her blue team. I really don't know what she is feeling about school this year. Usually she is excited to see friends on the first day. Yesterday the school posted the homerooms on the windows of the school. We went to check it out. Everyone was saying hello to Savannah. She was just ready to go home. Not like my social girl. She was ready bright and early this morning though. I am hoping she has a good day. Her locker isn't near any of her classes so that should be interesting.

Zachary's school posted the teacher lists on the school windows yesterday as well. He got.... Mrs. Schuh (pronounced shoe). He is unsure of this teacher. This is the one teacher he was worried about getting. Maybe all will be well. Savannah had her in 5th grade and she survived. Mrs. Schuh likes Savannah, so maybe this will be a good thing for Zachary. He does have some friends in his class. None of his best friends, but all the kids from church other that one boy are in his class. I tried to get a picture of Zachary in his class, but I guess it was too early for him and too bright. His eyes kept watering. This is the last year I will walk Zachary to his class. Sad :( It was good to see the happy guidance counselor telling all the kids happy mornin' to ya. He had all the kids smiling. Gotta love it!



4 comments:
I miss your kids! Zachary is getting so big. This is quite a school year for your family. Can I just say that is ONE crazy busy computer lab behind Z? lol
I can not believe this is going to be Zachary's last year in elementary school!!! I bet he is going to be so ready by the end of the year though. Where did summer break go it seems way to early for school to be starting!!
Amazing how the time has gone. Your kids are beautiful - and they will have such adventures this year!
I am so amazed at how fast they are growing..and we are here with them!
Post a Comment