While we were in Utah, Carrie gave us the directions to see where President Hinckley was buried.
We visited with Carrie and Candace and their families while we were in Utah. It was good to see them and it was cool that some of the kids actually remembered us. Cute, Cute kids! We loved getting to see them. Savannah and Zachary are jealous that Hannah will be able to see them more than once a year now.
After we dropped Hannah off at BYU, we decided to drive to Rexburg to see Ashley, Tony, and Hudson. Can I just say that we loved seeing them? Hudson is so cute! We were going to drive through Yellowstone, but Tony and Ashley said the Tetons were prettier if we were just going to be driving through. Great Idea! It was beautiful!

6 comments:
Wow you guy's packed a lot into your week!! I still can not believe Hannah and Nick are old enough to leave home!!! e-mail Hannah's address to me so I can send her some snail mail:)
Thanks again for stopping by!!! It was great to see you guys and spend some time with you...let us know when you will be this way again(I'm sure it will be more often...thank u hannah!)!
Fun times! I need a Utah trip sometime - -what I really want is to go see the Christmas lights on Temple Square but that would mean COLD weather and I'm not sure I"m up for that. sigh.
I got your grand teton...funny! I love that hubby of yours, never a dull moment. Has he figured out his major master plan for the ATM's yet? lol Thanks for coming to see us, we loved it!
We love the Tetons,too. Of course, we missed Kyle and his sign when we went. That boy!
some really great scenery! bet you enjoyed the drive time with just the two of you.
and WHAT exactly is kyle pointing at, or do i want to know?! LOL! it's great to have a husband who can keep you laughing after so many years, isn't it?
Post a Comment