Thursday, October 8, 2009

Savannah's Birthday

On September 23, we celebrated Savannah's 14th birthday.

My 14 year old.
I think this is the only picture I have of her birthday where she is actually looking at the camera.

Mike and Ike Candy. Savannah's new favorite. Need I say more?

Make a wish Savannah

Candles still not out

Finally after about 10 tries, all of the candles are out. Let's eat cake! She wanted chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Chocolate ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream.

She got money, clothes, gift cards, shoes, and purse, mike and ike candy and a DS game.

Now she is old enough for a church dance. She is excited. There is one at the end of October.

She also had a slumber party with some of her friends. They played rock band and watched movies in the theater. I forgot to take pictures in all the excitement.
My girl is growing up too fast! Happy Birthday Savannah!

3 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Ah! She's so pretty, Jennifer! Looking more like her mama everyday! Thanks for posting these, glad to hear that you (ALL) survived the slumber party. You theater rocks, I know they had a blast! Love her, give her hugs from us.

Unknown said...

Carrie totally took what I was going to say! Savannah is looking more like you the older she gets! She's so fun. I can't believe she's already 14 and going to a dance at the end of the month!! AH! Happy Birthday Savannah!! Love you guys!!

hydeeann said...

we're we just 14 and going to dances last month?! oh, the memories! she's a knock out just like you were. better keep an eye on her! i'm sure kyle's got his shotgun ready, right?