Tuesday, April 27, 2010

At War With the Birds!


I feel like I am living the Alfred Hitchcock movie The Birds!  Our house looks like it has been taken over by birds.   They are making a nest on our house and leaving their mess all over my front steps.  So...



We are at war with the birds!  It is on!







Exibit A.




Exibit B.

Exibit C


We finally figured out where they were planning to put their nest.

 

We are covering it at this very momment.  May we be victorious in our battle against the birds. By the way, did I mention I hate birds?!  

2 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

With our home being older, there are HUGE openings built in to vent the now non-existent attic (fully filled w/ insulation). The birds have LOVED nesting in them. We've finally located all of them but one (up TOO high) and have covered them. I feel your pain and good luck! I forgot, until reading this, that I used to HATE birds, too. ;)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Alfred Hitchcock would be proud..of the birds- you, not so much. I'm glad you're getting the problem fixed. Be sure to check behind the shower curtain.