Today is Zachary's birthday. Zachary is holding one of his presents at the moment, waiting for his dad to quit working so that he can open them. He had to change one present for another as he is wearing the wrapping paper down and it is starting to tear.
Zachary also graduated from elementary school today. We went to his 5th grade graduation. Sadly, it took longer for him to graduate from elementary school than it did for Hannah to graduate from high school. Might I add that the bleachers we were sitting on didn't help the matter. I will just say up front that I was having camera difficulties today. Or maybe they were Jennifer difficulties. Either way I didn't get the pictures that I wanted and some were just a blur. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow, when we get to repeat the experience again for Savannah to graduate form middle school and move on to high school. That makes her dad really nervous!
Zachary going to line up for his diploma.
waiting for his name to be called
Mrs. Schuh getting ready to call for Zachary
I am ready to get out of here!
5th grade is over! Middle school here I come!
As you can tell, the shots I missed were of him getting his certificate and shaking the principal's hand. Oh well.
Hours later...
I had to put this post on hold while we went out to dinner. Zachary wanted steak and since we can't seem to get enough rain around here, grilling was out. We let him open his presents and headed out to dinner for some steak. It has been a long day, so I'll have to post more birthday pictures later. And yes, I am still having picture issues :(

3 comments:
I hate picture issues! Yay Zachary! Can I just say how hilarious he is on the phone? I know he loves us b/c he lets us talk to him in the first place, but MAN...he's funny! Wish we could've been there. Give him hugs for us. Thanks for posting.
Congratulations No more elementary School,Yipeee!!! I think your pic's are great! Best wishes tonight to Savannah. Hope the seats are padded!!!!
Happy Birthday Zachary!! Congratulations on your new "graduates" too. I miss you guys and really wish that we were there right now.
Post a Comment