Saturday, August 21, 2010

Painting Complete!


So we hired someone to paint and in four hours it was all done.  Yay!

On a side note, Hannah and I were in Home Depot on Wednesday buying a water filter for the fridge and we passed the paint section.  There was a sign there that said,"Every color has a story".  Hannah said to me," Well mom, I think they are right.  Our colors certainly have a story.  An ugly, funny(no hysterical)  Fool's Rush In kind of story."

Here is our final color Bangkok Rust :




Now I just have to find some curtains I like and some small things to hang on the walls.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the color! LOVE how it looks!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that color so warm and rich! Love your glass doors!

Jan said...

Beautiful. It comforts me to know that there are others like me - who just don't know what they need/want till they find it through trial and error.

The end result is perfect!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I love it too! It's really warm and inviting! Can't wait to see what curtains you pick out.

Thismamaiscrazy said...

I have to say I do love the red. I think Chris has seen it in person? Maybe??? I dunno. Either way, I think every kitchen needs a little red. Love Yours!

hydeeann said...

nice!!!