Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Painting Update

So, we went and picked a new color last night.  Milk chocolate to be exact. Sounds yummy doesn't it?   I started painting in the kitchen.  It looks good with the granite, just not the countertops.  Oops!!!  As I was working my way around the kitchen, I realized that painting the kitchen is not in my scope of talents.  Way out of my league!  I can't reach over the cabinets and there are tons of tiny places to paint into, as well as a lot of detail to paint around the cabinets.  We went today and picked out another color. I am hoping this is the one :)  We also found us a painter.  He is coming tomorrow.  I will post a picture once our painting is truly done. Until then, this orange and milk chocolate combo is driving me crazy.


ps. Dad, I should have gotten in the I can paint anything and pick out great paint colors line with you in Heaven.  What was I thinking? I must have seen some shoes I liked?

3 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

I love it Jennifer! I'm so bad at this too. I like your style of just hiring a painter. Good for you! Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

I do love your shoes!!!

Unknown said...

OOOOH!! I like the sound of milk chocolate! Good luck with the paint man coming! Can't wait to see the end result.