Monday, November 29, 2010

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Lightkeeper Pro 1203-CD
This is my new Christmas best friend.  It is called the Lightkeeper Pro and for 20 bucks (found at Home Depot, Lowes, Target) it will make all of your Christmas light nightmares go away.  You know what I am talking about.  You pull out your tree or your garland or your outside lights.  You put them up and plug them in and they do not work.  You know that pre-lit tree you bought?  You don't have to buy a new one or string new lights on it when the lights go out in one section or two. All you have to do is remove one of the lights that are out and plug the gun in where the light was, push the trigger and Voila!  The lights are on!  It makes the strand bypass what ever is causing all of the lights to go out. I know that the light companies have to hate this little product, but I don't care.  Karma baby! They have been sticking it to us for many a Christmas season.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

GENIUS!! Whoever invented this needs to be president. And, this is perfect for a commercial!! Way to stick it to the man. We'll see you guys so SOON!!

Carrie and Nathan said...

Mom was telling me about you fixing her tree and garland this morning! She was still so happy about it. Way to spread the Christmas cheer! haha So smart! Why don't we give Nobel prizes to people who invent things like this??? Obama...really? I'm just sayin'! ;)

Jan said...

Genius is right - I want one! On my list for sure.

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find this last year but had no idea what exactly it was. I just knew that surely there had to be such a thing. I must go tomorrow and get one so that I can be a sane christmas decorator;) Thank you so very much for sharing!

Thismamaiscrazy said...

Awesome. I may need to borrow it or have you come over... or bring my nonworking strands to you. Something. Cause we got like 3 or 4 sets that aren't working... The christmas light industry will no longer make a killing every year

Grandma and Grandpa said...

I'm really happy you got one! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if we borrow that when you have it free?