It's a Wonderful Life
His costume cracks me up! He is one funny kid. I think I'm finished with super cool (aka difficult) pumpkin carving. We will probably do old school next year too ;)
I still don't know how he breathes in this thing, but he really is cool to look at!
John would love one of those. Where did you get it?
don't know what a gullie is, but it's hilarious! i like old school carved pumpkins, too. the best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
His costume cracks me up! He is one funny kid. I think I'm finished with super cool (aka difficult) pumpkin carving. We will probably do old school next year too ;)
I still don't know how he breathes in this thing, but he really is cool to look at!
John would love one of those. Where did you get it?
don't know what a gullie is, but it's hilarious!
i like old school carved pumpkins, too. the best!
Post a Comment