In October, Kyle and I went to New York City with Darren and Laurel. I of course am horrible about taking pictures, but fortunately for me, Laurel isn't.
Me and Kyle in Central Park. We didn't get to say to long in the park because there was a huge walk for Breast Cancer Awareness and it ended where we were in the park and this peaceful tranquil spot in NYC turned into party central.
Kyle and Darren. I am sure they are having a serious discussion :)
Laurel got this picture of Kyle in the subway station. I think it is a cool picture.
We also took in a Yankees game. It was freezing cold and the Yankees lost, but I think we all still had fun. Kyle took a picture of all of us a the game, but I have yet to receive a copy of that picture from him. I am not very photogenic, so you all know how deeply disappointed I am, that I don't have the picture to post :)
We had a great time in New York with Darren and Laurel!




4 comments:
I love your updates! Central Park is SO pretty! Is that fountain where they filmed "Enchanted"? Looks like it...anyway. Glad y'all got to go & Thanks Laurel for taking pictures so she could share them! lol
Way to play catch-up. I'm really glad that you take these NY trips, because I know you have fun, and because Grandpa and Grandma get to stay with the kids and Brinkley. Yes, Carrie, that is in Enchanted. Thanks, Laurel for sharing your pictures. Maybe someday we will venture up north...
I am so very glad that I got to visit NYC it was a wonderful experience with fantastic friends!!! Central Park was beautiful.
haven't been to nyc since i was pregnant with my first! definitely need to go back some day. soon. how fun!
Post a Comment