Here is the truck:
We thought we would have to call to have him picked up out of the road. Kyle looked for him, but there were some woods close by that he ran into. He was so big, maybe all he got was a bloody nose. I am just glad we were in the truck. It would have totaled my car. I am also glad Kyle was driving, because I would have slammed my brakes. Kyle sped up which was good, otherwise the deer would have gone through the window. Kyle's truck (which the kids call his baby) is now off to be repaired.


5 comments:
Oh, my goodness! It's amazing to me the damage that a deer can do to a car -- so glad no one was hurt (except Kyle's baby - -and fortunately, he's fixable!)
xoxo
Oh my. That's crazy to me. bwwaaahaa...Bambi's daddy on steroids. Love it. Glad y'all are ok...sorry Kyle's "baby" isn't.
Sounds to me like someone had to bust out their ill will Patronus Charm on Kyle. On a serious note, glad Kyle had the wits to hit the gas and prevent an injury. That situation sucks.
Some hunters will do anything to have contact with a deer!
Darren told me and I said, "What"? Really it smashed the fender in on his truck. The picture really tells the story. That had to be a large buck! I am so glad I have never had this experience in my car as well!
Post a Comment