Monday, January 30, 2012

2011 Rewind Part 2 (June)

Aunt Carrie and sweet baby P came for Grandmama's funeral.  Zachary held P ( he doesn't normally hold babies)  He loved it.  Savannah loved it too.  She was excited that P liked her.






We took the kids to NYC for the first time.

We Went to Gray's Papaya for the best hot dog ever.



Riding the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty





Top of The Rock







Finally one with everyone looking
(the sun wasn't that bright)


We took in a Yankees Game









The park  at the end of the movie You've Got Mail



Hannah at the Shakespeare Garden in Central Park

Bethesda Fountain in Central Park


Zachary loved the cannons outside of Grant's Tomb

Savannah taking pictures of the squirrels.  She thought they were "so cute"(said with a baby talk voice)


Waiting for the subway

The kids loved riding on the subway


Hannah in subway jail.  She could never figure that gate out.  She kept getting stuck.


we took the kids to Trinity Church where National Treasure was filmed


Wall Street


Cafe Lalo from You've Got Mail





We also took the kids to FAO Schwarz (for Zachary) and Tiffany's and Sephora (for the girls)


I still have more to post for June, but that covers our trip to NYC.

5 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

LOVE the pics. I know I've seen them up close and personal for the last couple of months..but I sure miss your family. xoxo

Jan said...

I'm still struggling with how grown-up your family is. Time has flown (and they are beautiful, just like you!).

xoxo

Unknown said...

It's so cool that you guys got to take the whole family to NYC. It looks like you did a lot of fun stuff. I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Love all the pic's! I am so glad I had the chance to see most of these places once too. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pic's.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Love it, love it, love it! I would love to tag along sometime, except for the subway thing..can't figure out how to get around that!