Saturday, April 14, 2012

Prom

Savannah went to the Mormon Prom tonight.  She looked beautiful!
We went to her dates house for some pictures.

 Putting on the boutonniere

 Putting on the corsage





 Charlie's Angels

 goofing off time

 Can't forget the shoes!



 I had to get the back of Savannah's dress.  Zachary was bored out of his mind, but was a good sport.

After the first round of pictures, we met up with the rest of the group for more pictures.

 All of the girls


 The whole gang


 The Sophomore girls that turned 16 in time for prom


They all loaded up in cars and headed to the Spaghetti Factory.  They would then take  a limo to the prom.

Savannah sent me this picture from her phone.  They are a The Spaghetti Factory.  Not sure why she has a balloon on her head.  I'll have to ask when she gets home.

Savannah will be taking more pictures of the night, so I sure I will have more to post later.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Gorgeous and so fun! And so amazing (here I go again) that these kiddoes of yours are growing up -- seems like this could be you!! Sigh.

Unknown said...

Savannah looks beautiful. No surprise there though. I'm glad that she was able to dress up and go. Love the shoes too!! Hope she had fun!

Carrie and Nathan said...

Ok, so I have to ask...what is Mormon Prom? Just going with your Mormon friends? ;) She is just so pretty. Hope she had a good time. Love her dress. Can't believe little "spider cookie" baby is going to Prom.

hydeeann said...

so wish thsy had done these 20 years ago. she looks fabulous! pretty like her mama.

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Ok..only a few months behind here! But how beautiful is Savannah? Seriously can't believe she is going to prom!
I feel old.
Ashley: