Monday, June 11, 2012

Zachary is 13!

Zachary turned 13 in May.  I can't believe he is a teenager.  Wow!  I am getting old!  He wanted a Kindle and Amazon gift cards and money for his birthday this year.  He also wanted his dad to grill steak and he wanted mashed potatoes with the steak.  We had stake conference  that morning and we came home, Kyle grilled and I made the mashed potatoes.  After we ate, we had some of the family over for cheesecake and cookies and cream ice cream.

Getting his Kindle

He got a Kindle cover with a light attached so he can read in the car or at night without his lamp.

Amazon gift card!  He already has his list of books to buy.


Money!!!!  Need I say more?

We finished the day studying for final exams.  The kids only had three more day school!  Bring on Summer!!!!


No comments: