Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer 2012 Part 2


Carrie and her girls came into town in June.  Over the spring, Zachary was going through the things in his room and boxing up what he didn't want anymore.  Since "T" loves Pokemon, he put all of his Pokemon in a box and put it away until Carrie and her family came.  He was so excited to give his Pokemon to her that he went out on the front porch to watch for them.  It was steamy hot outside and I thought it was so cute that he would go out there and wait for her to come.



We also had our first Brunson Family reunion.  We are missing a few people, but we had a good turn out.  Kyle of course was on his way to Puerto Rico, so he missed all of the fun.



Speaking of Puerto Rico, you know how I just love me some Walmart.  When Kyle was in Puerto Rico he sends me this text.


Looks like our typical Walmart.

Except on the outside... 
Notice the guard tower with the armed guard watching the parking lot.
I think we could use that at some of our Walmart's!  


Kyle was gone over the 4th of July.  The kids and I went to see my dad play in a band with his friend Marty and then we watched fireworks.



Miss P trying to stay cool!

Getting ready for the fireworks!




All excited about the fireworks!


The next day, after we celebrated the 4th, Savannah and I headed to girls camp!


Camp certification first aid relay-

run down, show off first aid skills, grab a puzzle piece.


Go down the slip n slide

Take the puzzle piece to your teams board under the tent

Once all of your team has shown off their first aid skills and your teams puzzle is worked, all sit on the slip n slide.  What are they playing for you ask?  The first choice in the ice-cream treat of their choice.

Each ward has a flag to decorate.  Savannah designed the flag and painted it.

Savannah and her friends 
-Crazy Hair-

Youth Conference
This year the youth did a service project in the area where our new stake center will be built. They cleaned out the creek and surrounding areas where there was damage from the flood 2 years ago.

Kyle's truck was the dirtiest I have ever seen it.  

His truck is always clean.

Savannah's car windows 
got decorated before youth conference

Savannah went to EFY

Savannah and a group of kids in our ward getting ready to leave for EFY

Well, I know these last two posts were long, but it had to be done.  
This was our summer 2012!
Whew!


No comments: