Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!




We have snow! It has been cold for weeks and it has been raining a lot but never freezing temperatures with the rain. It has been raining all day and cold. As I was picking up Zachary from school today it was sleeting. The weather lady said that there was no chance for snow. I should have known what that meant. Snow! It is pretty to look at and the kids took Brinkley out and decided to stay out while we have the snow. Of course, the kids are hoping that school is cancelled. I guess we will see how it goes. It is only getting colder tonight, but I am sure they will not cut us any slack and make an announcement tonight. At least if it is going to be cold, it can be pretty. I tried to get some really good pictures, but my camera kept acting funny because of the snow falling. This is all I could get.

2 comments:

Neely Fam said...

I'm loving this snow! I'm glad to see you enjoyed it as much as we did. We don't get many chances to get out and play in the snow here in Tennessee.
Love it!

Carrie and Nathan said...

It's hard to get a good pic of snow! Yay! This gets me excited to come home. I know it won't be there for a whole week waiting on us, but it's nice...just the same. I've been depressed we are getting a big storm tomorrow that is dumping at least 6 in. and I know we won't be here for Christmas to appreciate it. We just get to shovel it. Yuck. Anyhow, excited to see y'all in a week and 3 days! Was school canceled??? You left us on a cliff hanger!