Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Baby It's Cold Outside!
Man has it been cold here! We had a pretty nice October and then November came. Our temperatures have been below normal since. The temperature is 10 degrees below normal and it will feel good compared to how cold it has been. We got snow yesterday! No it didn't stick here, but yuck. I am longing for some warm weather! The Caribbean sounds wonderful! Maybe I'm just getting old? I know that some of you reading this will be laughing because you have already had snow and will have more, but hey, it is not normal here. Since I have blogged about it, maybe I can go through today without being crabby like yesterday. Man, I don't like the cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man, I'm with ya! Down with cold weather, down with snow! Wait, why do I live in a valley surrounded by mountains, again? Can't wait to see ya.
I'm so with you. I don't care if I never see/feel/experience snow again. I love it that where I live it's still nearly 70 degrees today.
No snow here, but we have had some very unusually cold weather here! What happened to global warming? I wish Canada would keep their cold air under control!!!!
Post a Comment