My kids have had at least one project going on since October. They are time consuming and they are getting old. I am constantly buying more supplies so they can complete their projects. Zachary seems to have projects that are for the parents instead of the kids themselves. I feel like I am in fourth grade all over again! I feel like George Banks in the Father of the Bride when he says " George Banks is saying NO!" I am to that point. I finally finished a poster to go with the essay on Paul Revere. I am glad I am finished. Just a hint for all those moms with kids in school... keep all the projects you do (if you get them back). You may be able to recycle them. I recycled the solar system project last spring. Zachary and Savannah both had to make a solar system. Anyway, maybe it is just the schools my kids go to that are so project crazy, but Jennifer is ready to say no! I think I need a Christmas Vacation! I am looking forward to time off from school starting the 19th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey like the saying goes: "Just say No." This gets me really excited for the future! Good advice on the saving bit. Will do!
Yep...I still have a salt map of the US on a big board. (John and Candace used it.) It's up for grabs!!
Maybe the teachers are jealeous that there are still stay at home Mom's and they are trying to punish ya'll!!!! Sounds like a teachers prank may be in order;0)
Post a Comment