Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!

The kids got a snow day. We actually got a call last night around 9pm. This is a picture of our front yard and the street.Just a pretty picture of our snow covered shrubs.

Hannah's car. She is glad she didn't have to clear it off and drive to school.

Savannah- getting ready to build a snowman.


Zachary and his snowball. He is ready to get Savannah when she comes outside.


The snow is has been melting away this morning, so the kids will enjoy it while it lasts. Then they will come in and enjoy some hot chocolate and Christmas movies. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

Jan said...

I remember how much my kids LOVED it when there were even flurries in the air 'cause school would be cancelled.

And now I love reading about your own kids feeling the same way. Snow in Nashville - yippee!

Anonymous said...

That is the best and now there will only be a week until Christmas break!!!!!!! Hot Chocolate sounds good:) I do like having 70 degree days in the winter though!!!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I LOVE Savannah's face in that pic. I haven't seen Hannah's car, yet. Very cute, even snow covered! Good to talk to you yesterday. Can't wait to see y'all.