Savannah wanted her hair straightened for the dance. This is a picture of her with her hair and makeup done, pre dress. She had her friend coming over to get ready ,eat pizza, and go to the dance together.
Strike a pose.

Our masks are on and we are ready to go!

Savannah had fun. She said the church dances are more fun than the school ones because the boys will dance at the church dances. None of her friends recognized her with straight hair and the mask.
I think she looked beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

9 comments:
Jennifer! You took the words right out of my mouth. 1) The Hair! Gorgeous! 2) She DOES look so much older. Thanks for posting these. I can't believe that's the same girl I once made "spider cookies" with. Time flies. Hug her for me. :)
ok, 3) adorable dress...seriously!
Looks like they had a great time getting ready for the dance even if it was not as much fun as they thought it would be! I agree with ya'll that Savannah is growing up way too fast, oh well it happens to us all!!
I can't believe that's Savannah. I just had a picture flash in my head of her in that little fleece yellow and blue big bird outfit. She's grown up so much and she looks amazing!!! Love the dress, the hair, the make-up, and the mask is awesome!
So grown up and so beautiful. (she looks just like her mama!). Amazing how the time has gone - -looks like fun!
I just love her curly hair but she does look gorgeous!!!
yes, she does look gorgeous (just like her momma) and so grown up! how can you handle this?!
Would you please put a book on that girl's head? And I think Kyle should go with her whenever she goes out. What a knockout!!!
HOLY COW. She is Gorgeous. Tell zach he better beef up soon, cause he's got two absolutely beautiful sisters to watch out for.
Post a Comment