On May 7th Savannah's school had the 8th graders participate in an academic fair. The kids had to choose any topic, research the topic, write a paper, have a display board about what they learned, and an extra visual. Since Savannah learned in December that she has asthma, she chose to learn more about it and use that for her project.
Here is Savannah with her completed project.
Her brochures for anyone to take for more information on asthma.


4 comments:
Good for her. When I finally figured out that my asthma (that I was told as a child I would outgrow) was never going away, I definitely did not confront it like this. Looks wonderful.
Hooray for asthma awareness! Glad she did it...it is still SO misunderstood, as you have so joyously found out! Good for her.
Great job Savannah!!!
asthma stinks! we have two, maybe three here that have mild issues with it. can't believe she's just now developing it. but from what i've read, some of it can be related to hormone changes/issues. (don't tell her i'm talking about her hormones!) anyway, nice report, hope her breathing goes smoothly.
Post a Comment