I think Zachary has found him a place to sleep when he visits grandma and grandpa. I think a cot will fit in there no problem.
Friday, July 30, 2010
A Harry Potter Moment
Mom and Dad have been re-doing their bedroom and so they moved everything out and began the renovation. The work is complete now and we were at their house watering plants and so we got to take a peek at the finished work (before the furniture is added). In their bedroom, is a closet that is under the staircase in the hall. Zachary thought it looked like Harry Potter's room under the stairs. He wanted me to capture his Harry Potter moment with a picture. In truth, he wanted to come back and take a picture with his Harry Potter glasses, but mom and dad are ready to move back into their room and clothes will shortly be occupying the closet. Even though I didn't have my camera, we made do with my fogged over iphone ( I had been outside in the heat and humidity) So here is Zachary's Harry Potter Moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Just need to install and doorbell and lock...that should complete his ensemble! haha he's so cute.
Hilarious! VERY Harry Potter of him.
I love it! And what a fun pic -- you can hand it to him on his wedding day or something cheesy like that!~ ha!
That is too much fun for a Harry Potter fan!
Now you know where to forward his mail.
Post a Comment