Today is Savannah's and Zachary's first day of school. I managed to get both to school on time. Zachary barely... traffic was awful. It took 15 minutes to drive 1/2 mile. We could have walked, but no sidewalks and no place to walk. I dropped them both off extremely nervous. I am hoping they each are having a great day.
For me on the other hand, the day has been quiet. I have cleaned out Kyle's closet and mine. Quite a productive day. I have some more cleaning to do then off to pick up the kids. This is a big year for both. Zachary's first year in middle school and Savannah's first in high school.
I am already missing the lazy days of summer.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah, school! I hope that they had a great first day and that they like all of their teachers. Summer is always nice, although some parents can't wait to have the summer be finished. Just keep busy and we'll see you guys so soon!!
Wow it sounds like everyone drove their kiddo's to school on the first day. Maybe tomorrow will be better;) Our schools start on Monday and traffic during the day around here has been crazy, we are hoping it gets better when school starts!
I was thinking of them yesterday. I hope they had a good day and that Z remembered his locker combo. Ah...I can't believe they are that old. It's gone by too fast.
Post a Comment