I am trying to play catch up here.
Here is the Beast.
She got that name because she is enormous and cars move out of the way when they saw the beast coming. She was a good car. Even though I didn't fill her up with my family, she has hauled many miles all filled up. She got the youth to many youth conferences, EFY's, dances, temple trips. She carried our family on many vacations with content kids peacefully watching movies in the back. She even hauled us out to Utah twice to drop off Hannah. The last trip she carried a Honda in tow. She whined a little, towing the Honda, but the good girl got us safely home. Sadly, the Beast was getting old and with only two kids home most of the year I didn't need as large of a vehicle. In September, the deals were really good so we sadly, with warm fond memories traded her in for something smaller. We weren't prepared to say goodbye, so I told Savannah she could take some photos of our last outing with her.
I just noticed that Savannah was sticking her tongue out in this one, so I had to include it.
Meet Pearl
We are loving Pearl. She is sporty and fun to drive. When I want to go somewhere,I don't even have to get my keys out of my purse. I just get in a push a button. I am LOVING that. I will never go back to the old way. I am free of having to dig in my purse to find my keys. Free at last.


6 comments:
I like your new sporty wheels!
LOVE the new car!! The no-keys thing is very intriguing to me as well as I spend way too much time digging around looking for mine too!
Ooo-aaaahhhhh. Me likey.
I'm lovin your new baby...and I'm sure the newest potential driver is too. Keyless entry is THE ONLY WAY TO GO. I totally agree. Bye bye Beast, Hello Beauty!
Ooh, so pretty!!
Pearl is gorgeous.
Post a Comment