I know I am way behind, but....
The traditional Christmas morning photo.
I am sure my kids will be thrilled I posted this one.
SORRY KIDS :)
I forgot to take my camera or even take pictures when I had my camera with me. I'll do better next year?
This was a fun Christmas. Hannah got to come home. Yay! We didn't get to see her for Thanksgiving, so we were ready to see her.
Also, this was the first year in a while that all of my brothers and sisters were together. We had a great time.
Also, for my whole married life, Kyle has been allergic to something at his mom and dad's house. He spends the day we are there for Christmas out on the front porch or sitting in the kitchen(the only room in the house that he could breath okay in). Then two boxes of tissue and at least one asthma attack later (at least two days after we would get home) he would finally get better. Kyle's parents, every year (before we come) have tried everything to make things better for him. They have deep cleaned everything -taken furniture apart and bleached and cleaned each piece, vacuumed everything in sight, dusted, had their duct work cleaned, etc. Nothing seemed to work.
This past year, they replaced their AC unit. We show up for Christmas and Kyle can breath. He was able to go in the family room and watch football and gab with everyone. So the AC unit was the culprit and now it is gone and we had a blowing your nose and asthma attack free Christmas. Yay!!!
I am sure my sibling will love this. We had a ugly Christmas sweater contest this year. Of course I forgot my camera, but lucky for me and them, I had my handy dandy phone. The lighting was bad in the room, so my pictures turned out grainy, but I have to share the fun we had.
Aren't they cute?
They look like they belong in a Christmas movie.
I have to say that Matt won the competition. Candace bought the shirt he is wearing to wear under her vest. I guess Matt wanted to compete, so he wore the shirt.
I just have to say that Jamie's sweater was by far the most unique I have ever seen. To truly appreciate this beauty, you have to see it from both sides. There are no words to describe it. Who comes up with these things?
Side A
Side B
Are you confused? So were we!
Their hubbies didn't compete in the contest, so they posed together. I think I have actually seen people wearing sweaters like these beauties.
The whole gang.
They posed together and then we voted. I think we all laughed until we cried. Definitely funny stuff!
To finish off Christmas Day, we got a visit from Grandmama in her Titans jersey. She had just gotten it and was excited to have something Titans. We all loved seeing Grandmama. Thanks Uncle Joe, for driving in our first white Christmas in 17 years, so that we could see Grandmama.







2 comments:
Fun to look at these! haha I all but MADE Jamie get that sweater...such a gem. Thanks for posting these...that was so fun.
too bad kyle didn't pull out some of those snazzy numbers he used to wear to church dances in high school. LOL! whenever i see crazy old 80's sweaters, i think of kyle. =) adam's gpa had some i could have sworn kyle gave him.
yay for no more christmas asthma attacks!!! how odd, but nice to have the mystery solved at long last. i've heard ac units can cause that problem if they aren't properly sealed because they suck in stuff from the attic, etc.
Post a Comment