Zachary had a little bit of a cold and it was in the teens, but he begged and begged to go out in the snow, so I let him enjoy it for a little while. He loved it!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Snow
On December 13, 2010 we had our first snowfall of the winter. That is a little early for us, but the kids got a snow day out of it. Zachary was all about the snow day. Savannah was excited about it too, but had exams the next day and wanted the snow to melt in time for her exams. Now before you start wonder how it is that I have a child that likes to take exams, I'll explain the reason for her readiness. If school is cancelled on the 14th, she would have to take an exam after Christmas break and she wanted to be through will her exams and take a break from school and enjoy her Christmas break. They went to school on the 14th two hours late, but that was enough for Savannah to get in all of her exams before Christmas. She was one happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Zach is so cute. I think it's official...the south has had more of a winter than us!
Gotta love that boy! However, from a snow lover...enough already.
Post a Comment