Friday, August 10, 2012

First Day of School

It's official. The school year has started. Savannah is a junior and a freshman mentor. She is excited about that. School is a half day today, but the freshman orientation is after school so she is staying with no complaints. It did at least make her first day wardrobe pick easy. She has to wear her bright pink freshman mentor shirt, so that the freshman can spot her.

Zachary is in 8th grade. He is already ready to be out of middle school. He goes for a half day and gets out of school at 11am. I'm ready to hear all about his first half day. Last year wasn't so great. I'm hoping today goes better for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First day Savannah and Zachary!

Carrie and Nathan said...

That Savannah girl is so pretty! I just wanna hug Zachary...love 'em both so much. Hope their first day was awesome!