On Thursday night the girls and I went to see the pre-premier of Twilight, We know someone that rented out a theater for the premier originally for midnight, but after the theater manager got hooked on the books, she moved it up to 10pm. We were all wearing the same shirts made just for the group. I thought the movie was cheesy, but knew it would be before I went. I won't write anymore about that so I don't spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. I enjoyed getting to spend time with the girls and do something fun. We will always remember staying out late on a school night to watch the movie.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Fun shirts! Cheesy, that's a good way to put it:)
Love that you did that! The shirts are cute. Um, how 'bout Candace and I went to see it AGAIN tonight. Crazy, huh? We were excited to see it in a 21+ age group theater. Anyway, we loved it AGAIN. Glad you blogged about it. I've got a couple of pics that I'll post soon of a couple dressed as Alice & Edward. NOT COOL. I love those moments when you know you are making memories. Fun Post!!
What i just love is that you and your girls did it together. And what amazes me (how is this possible, anyhow?) -- is that you look the same age as they do. Love, love, love it!
You guys look so cute! I love your shirts!! It's so cool that you guys got to go together. I agree that it had it's cheesy moments, but overall, pretty good. It's better the second time you see it too. You know what to expect a little more. Has Hannah talked about it yet?? Tell her to start a Blog!! Love you!
I loved this picture of you and your girls! Thanks for sharing. Make as many of these memories as you can.
I went a couple of days after all the madness(but still had to stand in line) and I was pleasantly surprised with the movie....it seems like you and the girls had a good time...we can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment