Zachary got some teeth pulled on March 10th. He is seeing an orthodontist and we are trying to prevent any major orthodontic procedures. They gave him laughing gas. He was quite entertaining for about an hour after. Here is a little shot of what he was like.
He could not stop laughing. He thought everything was funny.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have never been lucky enough to have laughing gas for dental procedures. Some days I think I could use some of that, don't they say laughter is the best medicine?
How I wish we were there! I remember Carrie going through the same experience. They even called all their fellow workers in the dentist office to come and see her. What a cute guy!
Yeah, I slightly remember laughing at the cabinets in their office. Nice. Love this kid. Miss his face. Hope it all works out for him. (and you too!) lol
Post a Comment